Sunday, September 21, 2014

Pray for safe travel as OAMC members depart on Sept. 21

Most of OAMC's members are departing for Romania on Sunday, Sept. 21.

Throughout the mission, we're inviting you to join us in prayer for this mission. 

OAMC's prayer team leaders, Paul and Corleen Johnson, and Ray and Penny Ammon, have prepared a prayer guide for every day of the mission, suggesting what to pray for that day. 

Our plan is to post daily entry's from the prayer journal to this blog. Here's today's prayer journal.


Pray for the safety of OAMC members
Romania Mission, Day 1

Sunday, September 21, 2014

Location: Travel to Romania



Scripture and Meditation:

Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence? If I go up to the heavens, you are there; if I make my bed in the depths, you are there. If I rise on the wings of the dawn, if I settle on the far side of the sea, even there your hand will guide me, your right hand will hold me fast (Psalm 139:7-10, NIV).

From wherever you may be traveling to participate in the Romania Mission, across land or sea, God’s presence is guiding you to be where He needs you. Watch for opportunities to be a positive influence for God with other passengers, the flight crew, etc. Encourage and help lagging travel companions. Pray and watch God work!


Today’s Prayer Challenge:

Safety as we travel from USA, Romania, Ukraine, South Africa, etc.

Logistics preparation

Adaptability for every situation



Singers/staff for prayer:

The whole amazing, hard working, praying, planning team! What a team!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. To prevent spam, all comments will be reviewed by the blog moderator as soon as possible.