Sunday, September 28, 2014

Prayer Focus, Day 8, Sept. 28

We invite you to join us in prayer daily for the Romania mission. We pray that you are blessed by joining us in this daily prayer mission.


Romania Mission, Day 8
Sunday, September 28, 2014
Location: Concert at Alba Iulia Catholic Cathedral in afternoon. Travel to Sibiu for lodging.

Scripture and Meditation:
My sheep listen to my voice; I know them, and they follow me. I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one will snatch them out of my han” (John 10:27, 28 NIV). 

“Dear Jesus,” prayed our son at age two, “Thank You for being my Good Shepherd. I am Your little lamb. Please take my hand and lead me.” (Silence… He looked at one opened hand and then the other.) “Jesus, I can’t see you holding my hand. I don’t even feel you holding my hand. But I know You are, ‘cause You promised!”

Today’s Prayer Challenge:
No one can snatch you out of God’s hand! Claim His promise!
Take extra time praying for God’s guidance and His will for the chorus today.

Singers/Staff for prayer:
Those whose last names begin with the letters M through R.

1 comment:

  1. You're right in the middle of your tour. I love the lamb analogy. May the Good Shepherd continue to guide as you minister in song and word.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. To prevent spam, all comments will be reviewed by the blog moderator as soon as possible.