Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Singer shares travel photos

Singer Michael Andrews shares a few of his photos.


Steve Chapman and Michael Andrews, both from Medford, Oregon, are very tired from continued rehearsal in Busha, Kiev, Ukraine.

Beginning of our rehearsal with the Ukrainian singers. It was this morning, June 7, 2017, in Busha, Kiev.


My Romanian brothers Samuel, Michael Andrews, and Calin Christian relaxing in Busha, Kiev, Ukraine.


This is the lovely SDA family that took care of me and showed me the beautiful city of Kiev. I was with them until I met with the arrival of the OAMC team on Sunday. This picture was taken Saturday evening June 3, 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment. To prevent spam, all comments will be reviewed by the blog moderator as soon as possible.